Saturday 20 February 2010

Mr Tempest...


A/W 09

RIGHT this is my first entry and although it is coming later than most peoples, its here.

So Emma and myself were given William Tempest as our designer. He's been tipped as one of the hot new talents for British fashion and has won excessive rewards such as the Vauxhall Fashion Scout Merit. Tempest's work isn’t always consistent in personal style or trends but features such as strong paneling and excellent cuts have made him a name for himself. He tends to opt for a darker colour palette with occasional bursts of bright, beautiful colours. Many of the outfits seemed to provoke an unsettling, if eerie, mood, which has influenced us to take our short film down a slightly sinister, disturbing, darker route which has co-insided nicely with our mood which is RAW. We also want to incorporate a 2nd year design student’s dress into our film. It’s appropriate because of its similarities with Tempest’s work and style. I will post some images when I get hold of them.



S/S '10

I am currently dressing for Todd Lynn at London fashion week so am super busy/tired but will post the rest of my work after the show as I still have lots to document on here.



No comments:

Post a Comment