Tuesday 23 March 2010

Monday 22nd March

Today Emma finished editing the white scene and I worked on the monochrome clips. Emma did some great editing with our model under the bed and also stroking the television and clutching it in her arms. In the afternoon, I organized all of the alleyway footage and edited it. I sped up a lot of the walking and made a nice transition from agitated, sped up clips to still, creepy shots that glued together to give a Ring-styled finish. I’m really starting to get used to Final Cut Pro and have picked up a few tricks to help the film look it’s best, which is improving my confidence with using the program. So far we have finished editing the opening white scene and also the alleyway scene. Tomorrow we will work on the black scene and then the closing scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment